Tired, but fulfilled.


This is me, after working my first shift in a pharmacy in a year and a half. I hadn't been actively seeking work as I was pretty sure no one would want to hire someone with such an erratic schedule, but the job of working between two pharmacies owned by a local couple literally fell into my lap two weeks ago, and I decided to accept. It was kind of crazy how it all worked out, but work out it has. I have the best bosses I could possibly ask for, who know my employment history and are happy to take me with my mish-mashed knowledge and experience. I know I bring a lot of good things to the table where I am, but I also know that due to how my previous employers worked things that I have weak areas too that I will be working to strengthen for a little while.

I'll be working very part-time, but I'm happy with that, because I can still run things at Stellar Tarot just fine. I love having this blog, the YouTube channel and doing readings for my clients and I don't want to stop that anytime soon. But I have missed working in a pharmacy, I really have, I guess I just didn't realize that until I started working in one again this week. I miss talking to the patients, I miss making blister packs, the familiar routine of counting medications, repetitive tasks that I enjoy, like putting away bottles of stock, or quietly being able to sit in a corner and do some filing, alone with my thoughts for awhile, relatively undisturbed. I'm so thrilled to be working again, and still do what I love within the spiritual realm at home, and I really hope that this will be the one place I work at for years to come still. I can definitely see that happening here!

So, if you don't see me post quite as much as I used to, or if I'm a little quieter on social media, don't worry, I'm still here. I just have a little more on my plate over the next 2-4 weeks as I settle in here and get used to the routines I'll be having from now on. Please continue to reach out and talk to me on social media and here, I absolutely adore communicating with you guys, and feedback on my videos, posts, products and more is always, always welcome!

Don't forget to subscribe to the newsletter if you haven't already, because that's the best way to find out what's going on with me, and learn behind the scenes stuff that I don't share on the channel. And if you like to hear me talk about things that are non-spirituality related, don't forget to subscribe to my secondary channel Stellar Life!

Love and light,
Jess, Stellar Tarot <3