Changes are coming to Stellar Tarot!

 Hello my lovelies, I hope that your autumn (or spring you're from the Southern Hemisphere) is going well! You may have noticed some changes to the website here if you've been paying attention, and I'd like to explain them to you today. 

Starting immediately, you can now purchase readings, ebooks, ecourses, and of course, pagan prayer beads from right here on my website. I will be discontinuing the use of Etsy at the end of the month. They say that Samhain is the witch's new year, and it felt like a good time to make a clean start when it comes to my business. I've been on Etsy since the very beginning because it allowed me to create a shop platform for virtually no upfront costs. All I had to do was pay a small fee for each listing and the renewal of that listing, and Etsy automatically took a fee from each sale I made. 

Recently, however, Etsy has increased their fees that they extract from their shop owners, including taking a cut from the shipping, and I have felt weird about directing people to multiple links, blogs and other things on the website here, but actual shop services on another platform. I've been dreaming about the day when I could streamline my shop platform, and I've decided that that day has arrived. I've spent the last couple of days replicating shop listings over here on my website, and I'll be making sure that I keep up to date on how things appear and the navigation. 


So, what does that mean for you, my dear clients, customers, and patrons? It means almost nothing has changed, except where you shop for my products and services! You'll notice that all of my readings and e-course and e-book materials are here for the browsing, just like normal, though some products may have gotten a slight face lift in the form of name changes, and some slight price increases on some readings (as the quality of the spreads and of my readings has gone up since I created many of these listings). You will still get the same options to choose from, and in most spread cases, another option for reading format, with most spreads now having the option to book as a live Skype reading. Taxes and shipping should be relatively unaffected too. 

What it means for me is that I will no longer have to direct you to two different platforms to learn more about me, and to shop my services, and I hope that it means it'll be easier to interact with all of you, and be a more streamlined and pleasant experience. Being able to customize the appearance of my shop has been really fun too, and has helped to put that personal stamp on each spread, course, and strand of beads, that screams "Stellar Tarot" from the rooftops. 

I am really, really excited about this change, and to celebrate, I want to let you know that you can, for a limited time, get all of my readings at their current price over on Etsy! In fact, some spreads are on sale for the month of October as I always do for Samhain. A couple of select prayer bead strands are also on sale for this month! Once November 1st dawns, the Etsy shop will be shut down, and all traffic will be directed to my website instead. I'll be making lots of noise about it over on my social media too, so get ready to be bombarded by this info over and over again all month as I prepare to take my clients from one place to another. 

If you have any questions please feel free to leave them in the comments, or send me an email! stellarjay55@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy the change as much as I do, and if you have any feedback for me, please do feel free to leave it with me, as long as you keep it constructive and kind. Thanks so much, and blessed be!

-Jess <3