A Day in the Life of Stellar!

 Yesterday I filmed a day in the life of me... this was a rather typical day that I happened to not be doing any business-related work. I took the kids to school, did some housework, went to work in the afternoon, and came home to have dinner and spend time with the kids. 


It was not usual however, in that after supper, we discovered that our hamster, Thor, who has been in our family since Easter of 2019, had died. We gave him a proper Viking burial (in that we buried him with some of his favorite things, like his most-chewed wooden chews and some flowers from our garden), shed a few tears, and then it was time for the kids to go to bed. 

Today, I couldn't help it. I cleaned out Thor's cage, went to Home Depot to get new tubing to connect one part of the cage to the other, and I decided to "just look" at new hamsters... and ended up getting one. So, meet Bjorn Fuzzyside (yes, that's a Vikings tv show pun....) who is now master of the enclosure!



Bjorn is a short-haired Syrian hamster just like Thor was, so he won't get much bigger than this. It also means that I feel qualified to tame him, as I've already got experience with his breed. I think after Bjorn, I may try to work with a Russian dwarf hamster, but for now, I'm going to stick with what I know. So, how cute is Bjorn? New life is excellent balm for the soul, I think. 

Hope you are all doing well and keeping safe! 
Blessed be, Jess.